Our wide range of Toilet cubicles designed and manufactured to measure for easy installation and a perfect fit into any space. Our Toilet Cubicles are manufactured using high quality High Pressure Laminate material that is resistant to water, moisture, bacterial growth and fire. A modular system makes it easy to get the most out of the space in all types of setting, including industrial, educational and other environments.
- Panels and doors in 12/13mm thick moisture resistant, weather resistant and fire retardant, High Pressure Laminate with Decorative Melamine facing on both sides.
- The height of the cubicles will be 2000mm ±150mm including stainless steel legs of 100/150mm with solid cover sleeves and frame brackets.
- The panel to panel and panel to wall connections will be securely fixed by an Aluminum “U” channel or angle brackets.
- Door panel securely fixed with profiled Aluminum Head rail.
- Standard door opening / door size 700mm, for handicapped 900mm.
- Standard cubicle depth 1500mm. Other depths also available.
- Each door will be fixed with door lock complete with cover plate, integral red/white indicator and pin for emergency access.
- Door will be fitted with coat hook with integral rubber tipped doorstopper.
- All connecting screws/bolts in high corrosion resistant stainless steel material brush finish.
- The ironmongery’s are available in Stainless Steel / Aluminum / Nylon coated.